A high quality polyfabric designed for heavy duty industrial and agricultural applications.
Linear 400 is the benchmark polyfabric in the Australian market, widely recognised as the best in its category. A tough performer, it has proven to work over many years in our extreme Australian conditions.
Year on year, our Linear 400 fabric protects millions of dollars of grain. Linear 400 is the product of choice for tarpaulins and bulk grain covers, and myriad other uses in the agricultural sector and beyond. It has excellent ‘lay flat’ characteristics and superior resistance to flex cracking with 400,000+ cycles.
The 400gsm polypropylene fabric offers superior strength and durability
Features & benefits
- Black multi-filament scrim reduces light transmission
- Inherent dirt repellent PP coating ensures fabric retains its appearance longer and reduces maintenance processing and costs
- Superior resistance to flex cracking
- Chlorine and phthalate free for environmentally friendly disposal
- 100% recyclable
- Excellent ‘lay flat’ characteristics
- Ideal for continuous outdoor exposure.
- UV Stabilised
- Reinforced rope edge and welded hem as standard
- White/White Fabric Standard (Other Colours Available on Request)
- Welded seams with rope reinforced hem.
- Stainless Steel eyelets every 1m.
- Eyelets accept up to 10mm diameter rope.
- Builders Tarps, Roof Sheets & Covers
- Bunker Covers
- Camping Tarps, Liners & Covers
- Caravan Annex Fabrics
- Caravan Covers
- Construction Screen / Scaffolding Enclosure
- Dome Shelters
- Factory Dividers
- Grain Covers
- Ground Cover / Sheet
- Machinery Cover
- Pond & Dam Liners
- Shed Dividers
- Shelter Tarps
- Shelter Walls
- Temporary Shelter
- Water Barrier